stay with me... be with me...


Friday, July 23, 2010

@>---Flower || Color || Carry What Meaning?---<@

 

Flower Name



Meaning
Amaryllis/Hippeastrum

I am proud of you; pride
Anemone/Mona Lisa

I don't want to lose you
Anthurium, Red

You work to get where you are
Anthurium, White

Think of me
Aster China

Variety is the spice of life
Bellflower / Campanula

Gratitude
Bird of Paradise Flower

Freedom, Good perspective
Butterfly Orchid

You are always on my mind
Flowering Cabbage

Prosperity
Carnation, Pink

Motherly love
Carnation, Red

I hold you in high esteem, respect
Carnation, Yellow

Enjoy the moment
Celosia

Fortune
Cyclamen

Don't lose faith in me
Cypress

Mourning
Daffodil Narcissus

You are an angel
Dahlia

Fickleness
Daisy, Garden

I share your sentiment
Daisy, Red

Joy
Daisy, White

Innocence, truth
Daisy, Yellow

I will try hard to earn your love
Forget Me Not

True love
Gerbera

You are the sunshine of my life
Ginger, Pink

Diversity
Ginger, Red

Unlimited Wealth
Gladiolus / Sword Lily

Strength of Character
Helenium

I miss you very much
Heliconia

Great returns
Hyacinthus, Pink

Active, energetic
Hyacinthus, Blue

Predictability, reliable
Hyacinthus, Purple

Sorrow
Hyacinthus, White

Subtle and graceful
Hydrangea

Arrogance, aloofness
Iris

Passion
Ivy

Friendship, fidelity, marriage
Jasmine

Amiability
Larkspur, White

Joyful, happy-go-lucky
Larkspur, Pink

Fickleness
Larkspur, Purple

Sweet disposition
Lilac, Field

Humility
Lilac, Purple

You are my first love
Lilac, White

You are so pure and innocent
Lily of the Valley

Return of happiness
Lily, Calla

Your voice is music to my ears
Lily, Casablanca

I am in heaven when I'm with you
Lily, Pink

Romantic
Lily, Stargazer

I see heaven in your eyes
Lily, White

My love is pure and innocent
Lily, Yellow

Live for the moment; nothing is forever
Palm leaves

Victory
Paeonia

Bashful
Phlox

A good partnership, harmony
Poppy, Oriental

Silence is golden
Poppy, Red

Consolation
Poppy, Scarlet

Extravagance
Poppy, White

Tranquility
Ranunculus

You are very attractive
Rose, 11 stems

I am the missing stem to make the perfect dozen
Rose, Black

You are my obsession
Rose, Champagne

You are tender & loving
Rose, Leonidas

Sweet love
Rose, Nicole

You are graceful & elegant, aristocratic
Rose, Orange

You are my secret love
Rose, Pink

Brilliant Complexion; the glow of your smile
Rose, Red

Passionate love
Rose, Single Stems

Simplicity
Rose, White

I am worthy of you, spiritual love
Rose, White & Red

We are not separable; unity
Rose, Yellow

I am not worthy of your love
Scabiosa

Admiration
Scilla

Forgive & forget
Snapdragon

Please don't misunderstand
Snowball/Viburnum

Commitment
Stock

Lasting beauty
Sunflower

Adoration
Sweet Pea

Delicate pleasures
Tulip, Cream

I will love you forever
Tulip, Red

Declaration of love
Tulip, Yellow

I am hopelessly in love
Veronica

Fidelity
Waratah

Prosperity
Willow

Bravery & humanity
Zinnia

Thoughts of absent friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Salam...
Hi...
Me ucapkan bebanyak terima kasih... sudi lawat blog ngan komen...
Take care and cheers...

Lots of luv,
-d33y@-

DEEYA's JUST CLICK!