stay with me... be with me...


Friday, April 9, 2010

@>---Sesuatu Yang Tak Disangka---<@

hmmm... hari khamis x sempat update pe pe... sesuatu yang disangka telah berlaku... my uncle pass away @ 9.10pm on 08 April 2010.

my mama sms me about 11am. my mama told me she is in selayang hospital visiting my uncle...

my mama sms me again... about 4pm... she is on the way back to ipoh... my hometown...

i went out with my good friend... for coffee... on the way back my mama sms me again... told me that my uncle pass away... after that i quickly go back and preparing myself to my uncle house at selayang... upppsss... not at selayang... at batu caves actually...


MY BREAKFAST ON THURSDAY
3 pieces of kuih
plain water

MY LUNCH ON THURSDAY
an egg
mix vegetables
tempe with suun
plain water

MY HI-TEA ON THURSDAY
tuna spicy bun
ikan bilis spicy bun
plain water
* i'm a little bit stress... just came back from my client office... at the same time im not able to go to hospital

MY DINNER ON THURSDAY
lemon tea with honey
stim bun with butter and kaya
french fries
warm water

i'm would like all my friend to join my prayer, for my uncle... Al-Fatihah... semoga rohnya tenang dalam perjalanannya dan ditempatkan bersama sama orang orang yang beriman...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Salam...
Hi...
Me ucapkan bebanyak terima kasih... sudi lawat blog ngan komen...
Take care and cheers...

Lots of luv,
-d33y@-

DEEYA's JUST CLICK!