stay with me... be with me...


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

@>---Second Day---<@

MY DINNER
bun with kaya + butter
hot lemon + honey
a glass of plain water

today i am wearing my new blouse, which is i bought from my favorite online shopping mall...
maybe later i will put my pic here...

a little bit stress today... still doing research... calling potential prospect... hmmm... i wish i can close 20 sale today... huhuhu...

stress smalam... x leh nak online in fun... my internet line keep on disconnected... huh... x suka... x suka... x suka... 

Malam nie macam nak g coffee je... tapi tak tau lagi nak g coffee ngan saper... malas nak balik awal... nak relaxkan mind... nanti balik boleh tido...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

i hope i can have some fruit or vege for my today's lunch...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Salam...
Hi...
Me ucapkan bebanyak terima kasih... sudi lawat blog ngan komen...
Take care and cheers...

Lots of luv,
-d33y@-

DEEYA's JUST CLICK!